Following your order confirmation, cliogoldbrenner.com will automatically send an information email to the customer.
Following this email, the order will be prepared and shipped by cliogoldbrenner.com and shipped a soon as possible, within a maximum of 30 days following the confirmation email (time estimates are subject to payment validation and stock availability). A new email will be sent once the package is dispatched by cliogoldbrenner.com.
The products will be delivered to the address provided by the customer during the order proceedings.
All deliveries are carried out by Bpost.
Shipping costs are as follows:
– France, Luxemburg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany: 9.00€
– Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Vatican City, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Madeira (island), Malta, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Sovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic: 18.50€
– Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canada, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Croatia, United States of Amerca, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Lichtenstein, Macedonia, Isle of Man, Melilla, Mexico, Moldavia, Norway, Serbia, Montenegro, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine: 23.00€
Deliveries take place exclusively on working days (there are no deliveries on weekends or bank holidays). The customer will be informed that any order placed on Friday afternoon will not be processed until the following Monday.
Delivery times are as follows:
– 3 to 6 days for the rest of Europe
– 6 to 10 days for the rest of the world
These delivery times are estimated for information purposes.
Cliogoldbrenner.com is not responsible for any lost or delayed packages, nor for issues pertaining to the carrier and transport services. In these instances, we advise the customer to address these services directly.
All products are carefully packaged by cliogolbrenner.com in order to ensure an intact state during transportation. The customer must imperatively inspect the packaging and products once the package is received.
Any anomaly must be immediately assessed and reported to the transport company or its officials, either immediately through the transport document or maximum 3 days (including weekend/bank holidays) following the delivery (postage stamp serving as proof of date). A copy of this report can be sent to cliogoldbrenner.com via registered post with acknowledgement of receipt, and by email (email@example.com) within the same period.
Any problem regarding the state of the delivered merchandise (damaged, missing, broken or faulty products) must be notified to cliogoldbrenner.com within the 3 days (including weekends and bank holidays) following the delivery (postage stamp serving as proof of date). Any grievances or claims pertaining to the non-compliance o faulty character of the products must be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and via registered post with acknowledgement of receipt to:
Clio Gold SPRL
Avenue ten Horen 24
No claims will be accepted after the aforementioned period.
Cliogoldbrenner.com reserves the right to subordinate the confirmation and/or delivery of orders to different conditions, as well as to suspend or refuse to proceed with the confirmation in the event of the following conditions, which are not listed exhaustively:
– Incomplete or incorrect order form
– Incorrect information
– Non-payment of previous orders or refused payment authorization by the customer’s bank or their financial organization
– Orders placed for suspiciously large quantities of goods
– Orders placed for a suspiciously large value
– Delivery in an area prone to excessive risk, either due to a lack of viable transportation or distribution routes, or due to a local state of emergency (war, upheavals, strikes…)